The life of a writer is nothing like what most people imagine. In fact, it’s one of the hardest lifestyles to maintain. Only with discipline and devotion to the craft can a writer continue to write. Here’s the bold and honest truth.
- We live many weeks or months in solitary confinement.
- Our families sometimes suffer for our work.
- We can go days without sleep.
- We often forget to eat.
- Writing is hard for us too.
- We doubt ourselves.
- We’re a mess.
Despite everything you read above, we write because we need to. No matter our purpose, we will bleed for those words on the page and we’re proud of the work we do for you. What you also need to know is –
- We love what we do.
- We couldn’t do it without you.
- Every story is a journey we’re creating for you.
- We’re just as attached to the characters as you are.
- We celebrate every sale as if it were the first.
- We read your reviews and remember you.
- We appreciate you so much!
Here’s how you can make an author smile today. We need it more than we’ll admit.
- Follow us on Social Media. We love to connect.
- Leave a quick review for a book you enjoyed. We’re listening.
- Share our content with your friends. We like when people talk about us.
- Sign up for our mailing list. We’re excited to share things with you.